Onboard Your Data to a Cloud Data Lake
Onboarding your data to a cloud data lake is more than just ingestion. Whether you’re building a data lake in Databricks, Google DataProc or AWS, simple data ingestion can create a massive nightmare of a data swamp! Learn about the top considerations for this critical first step to building analytics use cases in the cloud, and see how to overcome common challenges.
Watch this recorded webcast to learn:
- How to get data from your on-premise data sources to the cloud
- How to keep data synchronized with sources using change data capture (CDC)
- How to discover, share and govern your data with cataloging, data lineage, metadata management, audit, and history
- How to simplify complex ingestion from all enterprise and external data sources
- How to speed up performance for ingestion
- A real-life case study of building an enterprise-class Delta Lake at a major healthcare organization
To watch the recorded webinar, simply fill out the form and click "Submit."