The Top 4 Hazards to Avoid in Building a Data Lake
Over 80% of big data projects fail to deploy to production, according to Gartner Research. Organizations often underestimate the technical complexities and the resources needed to build an effective data lake—not to mention operating and maintaining the data lake once it’s developed. But you can circumvent these obstacles by learning the most common pitfalls faced in developing and deploying your data lake.
Watch this 45 minute webinar to learn how to manage:
- Data ingestion issues with managing source side change data capture and subsequent merging and syncing of data
- Data preparation challenges including effective troubleshooting of data pipelines and how to prep data to scale and support high-speed BI queries
- Data lake operational hazards including scaling up for agile enterprise-grade performance
- Constantly changing data platforms and how to deal with hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Data lake governance challenges such as managing access control and maintaining regulatory compliance
Learn from Big Data Architect Kevin Holder, who has worked with hundreds of successful big data deployments at Infoworks.io, Couchbase and Informatica. Kevin will present real-life examples to ensure you're ready for the challenges ahead and you successfully deploy a data lake which meets or exceeds your organization's goals.